Just like GM did with the TH400 in 1967, Shiftworks Reproduction Shifters for GM cars are OE style shifters converted into cable shifters using Shiftworks parts. These reproduction shifters are offered complete with the neutral safety/back-up light switch, console indicator, slider, 30" shifter cable (32" for 4L80 applications) and all required installation hardware. Multiple linkage styles are available to best suit your chosen transmission.
To Use with Powerglide Transmissions (Read before you Buy)
All Powerglide transmissions are not built the same. The use of any console shifter requires the transmission be able to accept the proper lever for that particular shifter. Shiftworks offers several products that allow you to make this connection regardless of what kind of Powerglide you may have. Click here to learn what you may need.
What's In the Box
- Shifter assembly
- Adjustable 30" Shiftwoks shifter cable (4L80E kit comes with 32" cable)
- Transmission cable bracket
- Transmission shift lever
- Neutral safety / back up light switch
- Mounting hardware
- Console indicator lens (*Not included for Powerglide or 6L80E / 6L90E)
- 1964, 1965 Chevelle
- Shifter compatible with TH350, TH400, TH200-4R, TH700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L75E, 4L80E, 6L80E, 6L90E transmission