OUT-OF-STOCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
CHECK THIS LINK OUT FOR OTHER OPTIONS. - https://shiftworks.com/collections/shifters/products/1964-67-chevelle-t-handle-shifter
What's In the Box
- Shifter assembly
- Adjustable 30" Shiftworks shifter cable (4L80E kit comes with 32" cable)
- Transmission cable bracket
- Transmission shift lever(s)
- Neutral safety / back up light switch (*Not included for Powerglide or 6L80E / 6L90E)
- Mounting hardware
- Console indicator lens (*Not included for Powerglide or 6L80E / 6L90E)
- New slider for handle opening in console
*6L80E / 6L90E may utilize their own Neutral Safety Switch housed inside the transmission. If a shifter mounted switch is required, it is recommended to use a factory style powerglide switch. Our S500 switches are designed for use with 3-speed or 4-speed automatics ONLY.
Just like GM did with the TH400 in 1967, Shiftworks Reproduction Shifters for GM cars are OE style shifters converted into cable shifters using Shiftworks parts. These reproduction shifters are offered complete with the neutral safety/back-up light switch, console indicator, slider, 30" shifter cable (32" for 4L80 applications) and all required installation hardware. Multiple linkage styles are available to best suit your chosen transmission.
*** For 6-Spd Automatics, know that you cannot manually select all 6 gears of your transmission with the shifter. The 6L80E/6L90E's shift pattern is P_R_N_D_M. The "M" position tells the transmission to look for an electronic input (ex. steering wheel paddle shifters / buttons) on how and when to shift up or down. Putting the shifter in "D" or "Drive" will allow the transmission to operate through all gears on it's own based on what the computer tells it to do.
To Use with Powerglide Transmissions (Read before you Buy)
All Powerglide transmissions are not built the same. The use of any console shifter requires the transmission be able to accept the proper lever for that particular shifter. Shiftworks offers several products that allow you to make this connection regardless of what kind of Powerglide you may have. Click here to learn what you may need.
- 1966, 1967 Chevelle
- Shifter compatible with TH350, TH400, TH200-4R, TH700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L75E, 4L80E, 6L80E, 6L90E transmission