Estimated ship date: 12/30/2019
What's In the Box
- Shifter assembly
- Adjustable 30" Shiftwoks shifter cable (4L80E kit comes with 32" cable)
- Transmission cable bracket
- Transmission shift lever
- Neutral safety / back up light switch
- Mounting hardware
- New slider for handle opening in console
- NOT INCLUDED - Console Indicator
This new Shiftworks floor shifter has been designed to properly function with whatever GM transmission you decide to use in your vehicle. Great care was taken to replicate the original look of the T-Handle shifter used by Chevrolet from 1964-67. Once installed in a factory console it will appear to be an original. Plus, with our provided universal mounting kit, your able to use this shifter in almost any custom application as well.
The shifter connects to the transmission with a cable linkage. Cable mounts and the proper transmission lever are both included. We even install and set up a new neutral safety / back up light switch so it's ready to simply wire into your car!
To Use with Powerglide Transmissions (Read before you Buy)
Powerglide transmissions use a variety of Range Select Shafts. The use of any console shifter requires the transmission be able to accept the proper Range Select Lever for that particular shifter and/or shaft. Shiftworks® offers several products that allow you to make this connection regardless of what Powerglide you may have. Click here to learn what you may need.
- 1964-67 Chevy Nova
- Most Custom Applications
- Shifter compatible with TH350, TH400, TH200-4R, TH700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L75E, 4L80E, 6L80E, 6L90E transmission