This new Shiftworks® floor shifter has been designed to properly function with whatever automatic GM transmission you decide to use in your vehicle. The handle and knob have been designed to resemble that used in particular cars but with our provided universal mounting kit, your able to use this shifter in almost any custom application as well.
The shifter connects to the transmission with a provided rod linkage and the proper transmission lever is also included. The linkage provided utilizes right and left hand thread so you can make your final adjustments with a simple twist of the rod. We even install a new neutral safety / back up light switch and set it up so it's ready to simply wire into your car!
To Use with Powerglide Transmissions (Read before you Buy)
Powerglide transmissions use a varity of Range Select Shafts. The use of any console shifter requires the transmission be able to accept the proper Range Select Lever for that particular shifter and/or shaft. Shiftworks® offers several products that allow you to make this connection regardless of what Powerglide you may have. Click here to learn what you may need.
What's In the Box
- Shifter assembly
- 2 shifter arm offsets
- Transmission shift lever
- Adjustable rod linkage complete with ball joints
- Transmission specific shifter detent (determines gear positions)
- Neutral safety / back up light switch
- Mounting hardware
- Dust cover
- Most Custom Applications
- 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964 Corvette
- Shifter compatible with TH350, TH400, TH200-4R, TH700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L75E, 4L80E, 6L80E, 6L90E transmission