KNOB NOT INCLUDED
*Please Note: for this shifter kit you will have to reuse your factory knob or source an original. The thread pitch of the handle is 1/2-28 and the button is 0.4" diameter if you would like to also use a custom knob of your choice.
What's In the Box
- Shifter assembly
- Adjustable 36" Shiftwoks shifter cable
- Transmission cable bracket
- Transmission shift lever
- Neutral safety / back up light switch
- Mounting hardware
This new Shiftworks floor shifter has been designed to properly function with the GM transmission you decide to use in your vehicle. The handle has been designed to resemble that used in particular cars but with our provided universal mounting kit, you are able to use this shifter in almost any custom application as well.
The shifter connects to the transmission with a cable linkage. Cable mounts and the proper transmission lever are both included. We even install a new neutral safety / back up light switch and set it up so it's ready to simply wire into your car!
To Use with Powerglide Transmissions (Read before you Buy)
All Powerglide transmissions are not built the same. The use of any console shifter requires the transmission be able to accept the proper lever for that particular shifter. Shiftworks offers several products that allow you to make this connection regardless of what kind of Powerglide you may have. Click here to learn what you may need.
- 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967 Buick (If using in Riviera, console modifications may be necessary to accommodate proper cable clearance)
- Most Custom Applications
- Shifter compatible with TH350, TH400, TH200-4R, TH700-R4, 4L60, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L75E, 4L80E, 6L80E, 6L90E transmission